Oh, all the amazing things your iPad and iPad 2 can do! Lightweight, powerful, and perfect for reading and staying in touch, iPads are fun and practical for today's seniors, as long as you know how to use all the bells and whistles. That's where this helpful guide comes in. Written in the friendly For Dummies style and sporting senior-friendly larger type and full-color illustrations, this book can help you get the most out of your iPad or iPad 2, even if you don't ordinarily use a computer. This new edition includes pages of updated content, including the latest features in iOS 5 and iCloud. You'll first learn to set up your iPad, get familiar with the touchscreen interface, and explore accessibility features. Then you'll learn to browse the Internet with mobile Safari, use maps, set up and manage your e-mail, buy and read e-books, download and play music and movies, work with photos, make FaceTime video calls, and discover how to extend the iPad's capability even more with apps.
* Covers the iPad and iPad 2 * Includes senior-friendly larger fonts and full-color illustrations * Explains how to use the iPad in the clear, friendly, easy-to-follow language that has defined the Dummies series for two decades * Covers using maps and the calendar, video chatting with FaceTime, browsing the web, using your iPad for e-mail and Facebook, buying apps and games, reading iBooks, playing music, watching videos, viewing photos, user security and safety, and more * New edition is updated with new content on iOS 5 and iCloud features, including iMessage, Newsstand, Reminders, Reader and Reading List tools, and more The iPad combines the best of your favorite gadgets into one amazing device whatever you want your iPad to do, the fun starts with iPad 2 For Seniors For Dummies.
About the author
Nancy C. Muir is a writer and consultant as well as the author of more than 60 books, including Computers For Seniors For Dummies and Using the Internet Safely For Seniors For Dummies. She writes a technology column for Retirenet.com and also assists seniors with technology at TechSmartSenior.com.
All about Book-Axis.com
Free UK Shipping
- Free UK delivery for all orders
- International / expedited options available
Email & Phone Support
- Contact us via website
- Call us (+44) 121 608 3950
- (Telephone ordering unavailable for orders under £350)
B2B orders are our speciality
- Orders from one to 10,000 books catered for
- Specialist sales expertise
We accept these payment methods
Free Shipping is available on all orders by Royal Mail 2nd Class or similar. Free Shipping only available to UK orders only. Only one shipping address per order is allowable.
Shipping to countries outside the UK is available at additional charge and fees. Please Uk Shippingcontact us
for a quote.
Next Day express delivery is available for selected stock items only. An additional £7.99 charge applies and will be added to basket. These items are fully trackable. All items in stock at our main warehouse ordered before 2.30pm are normally sent out the same working day. Deliveries by Royal Mail or similar normally take between 3-5 working days. Please allow up to 14 days in busy periods.
In the unlikely event you wish to return your goods please Returnscontact us
via email or phone and quote your order reference number for a returns authorisation number. The cost of returning these goods is your responsibility and cost. We recommend that you use a trackable service to return these are we cannot credit for any goods not received into our warehouse. If you receive faulty goods please contact us within 14 days to enable us to rectify the issue. Please use your order reference number in the event you need to contact us